Monday, May 21, 2012

Heo Young Saeng 2nd Mini Album 'Crying'

I didn't know Heo Young Saeng was coming out with a new mini album. I just thought 'Crying' would be a digital single or something. Anyways, I'm doing this review because I absolutely positively loved 'Out the Club' so I was hoping I would get a follow up from this album.


Well, I read the first comment on Youtube and it said it reminded them of Taeyang's 'Wedding Dress'. I listened to crying and it sounds like a slower version of 'Wedding Dress' Great. They ruined it for me although I probably would've came up with that conclusion myself.  The song is ok. I know he's capable of better, his ballads are beautiful, but I don't care too much for it. Sorry.

Intimidated- A club song, upbeat and what not. It's ok. Not as good as 'Out The Club'. That song was perfection lol. But yea, this is ok.
Hello Mello- Sounds like it belongs to a Japanese anime soundtrack. Very upbeat, rockish, a tpyical anime song lol. It's nice.
Maria- I haven't heard it yet, it's not on Youtube unfortunately.

So, this album was ok. Nothing else to say really. I will continue to jam 'Out the Club' then LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi