Friday, July 6, 2012

2ne1's I LOVE YOU MV Review!!!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AADKLFJLDKFNDALKGNFLKAGDFLKAJDFKLASNDFASD. They looked so FABULOUS! Where to begin....
CL: Homegirl was KILLING IT, like jeez, WERK BITCH WERK! Man. I loved everything about her, from the weaves to the bandana, and when she was POPPIN IT?? GO HEAD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was SLAYING. I mean dang, she switched that attitude to sexiness in 0.5 seconds hahahahahaha. WERK.
Minzy: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEDDDDDD HER HAIR! I loved every single style they put her hair in and booooooooooooy was she sexy. Man she was WERKING.
Dara: I freaking love her hair, she's so gorgeous she could pull anything off and I like that she decided to shave it. Normally I see her as kinda weak and sensitive, but this proved she got some BALLS! Anyways, I LOVED IT WHEN HER HAIR WAS PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I literally squealed when I saw it hahaha. Gorgeous.
Bom: She was really pretty, but I didn't get much from her compared to the others. I'm kinda sad. But still, she looked really pretty hahaha.
Choreo: We got a sneak peek of the dance at the end and I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING DAEBAK!

2ne1 has outdone themselves, like I don't understand how they can just keep getting better and better?!!! Man. I love the song, I've been jammin to it 40 times a day, and now, I can't wait to see the choreo to it!! 2ne1 SARANG FREAKING HAE, loved the video!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi