Sunday, July 29, 2012

CCM Entertainment and Bullies

It seems that the company is actually filled with bullies apart from the CEO. Rookie group that probably is never gonna come back 5Dolls from CO-ED, has also experienced bullies. Apparently Soomie or however, left the group because she was bullied. Hmmm. And now, people are telling me that there has ALWAYS been a bad riff between Hwayoung and the other members. There has been jealousy amongst them because Hwayoung was the first member to be chosen. I don't know if that's true but if so, those other girls should've stepped their cookies up! Step ya game up! Although, I don't see how they could be jealous because the ones that get the most screen time is Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, then Hwayoung and so on. I don't even know who the others are. I could see if Qri or Soyeon had a problem. So, it seems this company is filled with bullies. I know that everyone cannot live together in harmony. Females can and will act like bitches. However, if you have a problem, sort it out! I don't get how you could live with someone for so long and keep all that tension inside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi