Friday, November 2, 2012

I Don't Leave Biased Reviews

I don't leave biased reviews. I critique how I feel. If you know about me on tumblr, I am clearly YG biased, but on this blog, everyone is subject to my critique. If I don't like a Big Bang song, I'll say it. If I don't like a Super Junior song, I'll say it. That's the point. I don't believe that everything under the sun my favorite idols do are perfect. So you prepubescent, delusional kpop fans need to calm down when someone says something objective about your "oppar". The truth hurts sometimes. But get the hell over it.

And this is MY blog, therefore I am entitled to my opinion. If you want a real review or whatever, go on freaking Allkpop for that shit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi