Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lonely Mini Album Review Spica

I just love that the album cover gives off a Christmas feel!! If they had a Christmas tree in the background...
Lonely: Already reviewed this.

With You: More retro going on here but it's more mid-tempo, their voices sound nice, it's not bad at all!! Pretty good, I love the composition of it...

That Night: LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I loved when the guitar came in with the raps!! Great song, continuing with the retro 80's pop. But I like it more here, love it. GREAT VOICE. I love the ending part or so, love their voices so much talent!!

Since You're Out of My Life: As soon as it started, I got Deborah Cox/Monica vibes. R&b here, great love it great love it. Their voices suit r&b more and I would love to hear more of that instead of pop even though I know they need to be versatile and appeal more to people. Anyways, GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Ugh, they sound amazing and their harmonies just UGH.

Great 2nd mini album, they continue to impress me, amazing voices, just ugh. I would love it if they won female rookie of the year but whatever. I love them oh so much, more than Ailee. My favorite now coming in as 2nd would be 'Since You're Out of My Life' after 'Pain Killer' SO AMAZING.

1 comment :

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi