Thursday, February 28, 2013

'TURN IT UP' Lee Hi's Intro Song


I decided to review this since I have no clue when the actual album comes out...and YG likes to troll and give empty promises.
I love the jazz and hip-hop infused together, the instrumental reminds me of something from Mary J. Blige and Amy Winehouse. It's an instrumental most rappers can rap on IT'S GREAT. The song is great!!! It's a good intro and if the album is exactly like how this sounds then I am HIGHLY anticipating it.
I am in love with the instrumental because it's so different from what I've been hearing lately under YG. YG has alot of electro-pop vibe going on with their artists so it's a breath of fresh air whenever Lee Hi comes out with something!!!
I can't wait for the album!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi