Wednesday, March 6, 2013

'First Love Part 1' Lee Hi Album Review


Yasssss!!! My new Queen is back!!!!!!! And her album is GREATT!!!!
Turn It Up (Intro): I reviewed this earlier and I loved it.
Special ft Jennie Kim: The song was great, Lee Hi sounded amazing it's r&b I LOVEEEEEEEEE ITT I can bop to it in the car LOVE IT. But I could do without Jennie. In my opinion she didn't have any feeling and it was so random. She didn't give me anything. She needs more practice, and I'm tired of YG constantly focusing on her instead of the other members. Why not used Minzy?!! Other than that GREAT SONG!!!!!!

It's Over: The title song for this part of the album and she sounds 
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. She's improved since the Kpop Star days, she has better control. I love the jazzy pop feel to this, it's different from the Kpop nowadays, it's refreshing. And I already know it's going to be a hit because this style appeals more to the older crowd, but it's really catchy too!! LOVEEEEE IT!!!
SOOOOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more age appropriate compared to the other video. She has EXPRESSIONS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU YG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the little G-dragon reference!! Cute!!!!
One-Sided Love: AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Not a single flaw with this song. Sister Lee Hi took us home!!!! Jazz and r&b it was PERFECTION.
Dream: A ballad!! Beautiful voice!!! She has improved so much and just!!!! LOVE HER!!!


Overall: AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I could do without Jennie Kim but this is AMAZING!!! I can't wait for the rest of the album!! Tablo, Lydia Paek, Kush and Teddy are the dream team. PERFECT MATCH. LISTEN TO THIS FREAKING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kpop Craze

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi